Shenandoah Psychiatric Medicine is a group of psychiatrists in Augusta County, VA specializing in the treatment of mood and thought disorders, major depression, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, and Schizophrenia. The psychiatrists at Shenandoah Psychiatric Medicine are passionate about creating a program of care that’s the perfect fit for you. That’s why we offer comprehensive care to all of our patients through group therapy, single therapy, or cognitive behavioral therapy.
Before you come in for your first visit, you’ll want to fill out a few forms. You can find these on our website. You can then print them out and fill them out before you come to see us. Be sure to bring these forms into the office instead of emailing them to us.
Filling these forms out ahead of time will save both you and our office time. That way, we can get you checked in and ready to meet your psychiatrist quicker. These forms will also give us some necessary and helpful information to help us better help you.
There are 6 forms for you to fill out:
- Controlled prescription medication treatment agreement: this form is in case you are prescribed medication by your psychiatrist. It asks you to agree to take the medication as per the instructions and to make sure that your medication is kept in a secure location.
- Permission to treat: this form asks you to agree to the expectations of the Shenandoah Psychiatric Medicine office, including agreeing to cooperate with your psychiatrist and to cancel your appointments in a timely manner.
- Privacy notice: this form outlines the cases in which personal information can be disclosed to certain entities.
- Release of information: this form allows us to release information to certain entities like your primary care physician and your insurance company. By signing this form, you also agree to random drug screens.
- Shenandoah patient demographic form: this form asks you to give us some background information about yourself including your contact information and any medications you’re taking.
- Shenandoah Psychiatric Medicine records release form: this form is for when we need to release or obtain information from certain entities.
If you have any questions about any of these forms, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at Shenandoah Psychiatric Medicine in Augusta County, VA.